Thursday, July 11, 2013

Throw Back Thursday - Celebrating Shawn Kemp




If you know me, you know that Shawn Kemp is one of my favorite players of all time.  Also if you know me, then you know that it is my firm, unwavering opinion that Shawn Kemp is the greatest dunker of all time.  Kemp threw down many crowd pleasing dunks throughout his career, and was a trailblazer of the electric dunks that we see thrown down by players such as Blake Griffin.  Unfortunately, due to some weight problems Kemp's career was cut short, but that doesn't mean we can't celebrate what the man did on the court, so for today's throwback Thursday I present Shawn Kemp's top 10 dunks.


Good lord is that ever beautiful, I feel like the art of the dunk is less appreciated today, but at least we can always watch Shawn Kemp dunks.

No comments:

Post a Comment